8.26.2011

Ways to Display Mirrors

A great way to reflect light and make a room feel larger than it is, mirrors can really transform a space.  Take a look at all of the ways you can use mirrors of different shapes and sizes to really make an impact in an area of your home.  I can't decide which one is my favorite.  I'm such a sucker for antique mirrors.

images: desire to inspire, jamie meares- flickr, apartment therapy, inside-outdesign.blogspot ,country living, homegoods.com, horchow, pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susanne,

    I just found your blog and love it!

    Decorating with mirrors is a must in my book. They add interest, new dimension and a bit of sparkle! Any idea where those tall twin mirrors are from? Is it Horchow by any chance?

    regards,
    Emily @ Town And Country Shuffle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,

      Thank you for stopping by. I believe you're right and the image above is from Horchow. However, there are very similar mirrors at Restoration Hardware, Ballard Design and even ZGallerie.

      Take care!

      Susanne

      Delete