12.21.2011

Kitchens with Chalkboard Paint

In the new year I am finally going to be working on my kitchen and one of the things I've toyed with doing is creating a chalkboard wall or some sort of chalkboard accent.  Doing a little research, I found these great examples of what others have done in their own kitchens.  Some are a little more involved than others, and I'm not sure if I am willing to paint an entire wall, but it is a good way to visualize what it would look like without actually doing it.  What about your experiences with chalkboard paint?  I would love to hear about your own work with this type of paint or send me a picture of your finished projects.











images: country livingdesign sponge, design spongeapartment therapyHigh Street MarketHigh Street Marketgourmet magazine via brown turtleneck sweater, cottage living via sally lee by the sea,  High Street Market, living etc. via style filesdesign sponge

3 comments: